Saturday, May 15, 2010

Testing...Testing...

Ok, so I still haven't figured out what is going on with those pictures...sooo I am going to post a few random pictures of my kiddies as a test to see if they turn out right...so here we go! ( don't mind the picture quality...I was using my momma's camera for most of them )

And the first photo is of my son sleeping...I know, I know he is on his stomach... he rolls over on his tummy while he sleeps ( I checked with the dr. and he said it was ok, and that if he was old enough to continually do it, it should be safe/fine. ) it still worries me :S Anyways...I still thought it was a sweet photo. Oh, aaand he isn't bald. His hair is just very white :)


The last set are of my daughter @ a Fancy Nancy Tea Party held @ our local library last weekend. ( oh, and one of me making silly faces )






2 comments:

  1. Ok, so that worked...now I am utterly confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that picture of your baby is precious.

    Asia started rolling over to her stomach at 6 months and hasn't slept on her back since.. once they can roll there isn't much you can do. I think the risk is mostly when they can't lift their head if they can't breathe or something..

    Cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete